Elken New Skin Care

Timeless Beauty From the sources of Nature

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Testimonial from Amber Chia

"Elken helped me to achieve perfection!" By Amber Chia - International model & celebrity Elken Total Beauty Ambassador:- Everyone knows that beauty is No.1 importance for a model. It is imperative that we take extra care of our skin, especially we are frequently busy at work and exposed to heavy cosmetic usage - sometimes I have to put on and remove my make-ups several times a day! I find Visible Radiance to be the perfect, convenient skin care solution that fits my hectic lifestyle. The regime is simple and most importantly, it produces great results. The Visible Radiance Cleansing Gel is easy to use while the Visible Radiance Day Moisturising Serum is absorbed very quickly. My favourite product is Visible Radiance Toning Lotion - it feels so delightfully soothing and comfortable! Like any other woman, I'm also worried about signs of ageing which often leave their impressions on the skin. But thanks to Visible Radiance Night Concentrate Creme, my skin now feels firmer! And I love the fact that none of the products feel greasy or oily on my face - thus my make-up now stays on better and longer! Even though my skin was a bit dull and dry before, it was relatively problem-free. However, Elken has helped me to achieve perfection. If my skin was rated 80% previously, I now score a full 100%!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter eXTReMe Tracker

« Previous PageNext Page »